Committees / Associations: Teaching, Learning, and Technology Roundtable (TLTR): Home
CHANGE TO GRANTS PROCEDURE
The committee is currently in the process of updating the TLTR website.
There are no longer two separate grant applications (Mini and Innovative). For the updated grant application and information on applying, please see the Grants Overview page or the Innovative Technology Grants page.
If you have questions please contact the current Grants Chair Ann LePore (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the current TLTR Committee Chair Christina Connor (email@example.com). We are sorry for any confusion as we update our website.
Upcoming Grants Deadline
The Spring 2013 deadline for the TLTR Grants is April 26, 2013. For more information on the grants, please see the Grants Overview page or the Innovative Technology Grants page. The TLTR Grant application is currently being revised. An updated form will be uploaded to the TLTR page soon.
Upcoming 2013 TLTR Meetings (Room ASB 522):
- March 13, 9-10:30 a.m.
- April 3, 9-10:30 a.m.
- May 8, 9-10:30 a.m.
The Teaching, Learning, and Technology Roundtable (TLTR) at Ramapo College of New Jersey is a campus-wide round table with representatives from administration, faculty, professional, and technology support staff. The TLTR echoes the mission of the TLT Group, which is to seek "to motivate and enable" campus constituents and individuals "to improve teaching and learning with technology, while helping them to cope with continual change." The goals of the TLTR are to:
- Gather, research, and assess information about existing and emerging technologies, and explore their relevance to academic and professional endeavors;
- Support and guide, "regardless of the user's technological background, differences in background, disabilities, and other factors," the integration of information and instructional technology into educational programs, practices and professional development through grants and other activities;
- Develop and recommend plans of action;
- Monitor and assess implementation and effectiveness of plans of action.
|Current Grants Chair:
Office Telephone: Extension 6288
Upcoming 2013 TLTR Meetings
- February 6, 9-10:30 a.m. ASB 522
- March 13, 9-10:30 a.m. ASB 522
- April 3, 9-10:30 a.m. ASB 522
- May 8, 9-10:30 a.m. ASB 522
Grant Due Dates
- Fall: Applications due every third Friday in November
- Spring : Applications due every fourth Friday in April